mypreorder integrates seamlessly with Westpac PayWay meaning that customers can pay by credit or debit card without leaving the site.
To use PayWay with mypreorder, sign-in to the PayWay website using the login name and password provided to you by Westpac.
Get your API username and password from the PayWay web site and record these details for use in your application. This is information listed on the "Security" page under the "Setup API" heading.
Download your certificate from the PayWay web site on the "Certificate" page under the "Setup API" heading. Select PHP as the technology.
Email your API username, API password and Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will configure your account to use PayWay.
You will also be required to whitelist the mypreorder server IP addresses on the "Security" page under the Setup API heading. An updated list of IP addresses to whitelist will be provided to you by our support team.
Before live transactions can be processed, your Westpac implementation manager must set up billing and provide you with a live merchant id. When these two steps are completed, you must press the "Go Live" button on the "Go Live" page under the "Setup API" heading of the PayWay web site.
It is recommended that you also have the Customer Vault module enabled so that customer credit card details can be securely stored for recurring use, meaning that customers won't need to enter their credit card details every time they reach the checkout.
- For questions regarding the implementation of the Westpac PayWay API, please contact email@example.com
- For issues relating to your Merchant agreement with Westpac, contact Merchant Business Solutions on 1800 029 749
- For issues relating to your Merchant agreement with American Express, contact Amex on 1300 363 614
- For issues relating to your Merchant agreement with Diners Club, contact Diners on 1300 360 060
- For issues relating to the Payway website or Credit Card API, contact your Implementation Manager or Payway Customer Care by phone on 1300 727 111